Local government leading the drive for smart, digital communities
• How the Sector Can Lead on Smart Solutions, Matt Prosser, Chief Executive, Dorset Council’s Partnership and SOLACE Spokesperson
• Building Smart Places in Rural Areas, Colin Noble, Leader, Suffolk County Council
• Using Data to Shape Places, Anuschka Muller, Head of Performance & Intelligence, West Sussex County Council
• From Analytics to Innovation, Eddie Copeland, Director of Government Innovation, Nesta
• Sharing Data to Make Stronger Regions, Eric Applewhite, Programme Director, GM Connect
• Emerging Technologies and the Cities of the Future, Ben Hawes, Smart Cities Lead, Emerging Technologies - Department for Culture, Media and Sport
• Smart and Safe Transport Solutions - Geoff Snelson, Director of Strategy and Futures, Milton Keynes Council
• The Impact of Smart Technology on the Citizen, Speaker TBA, Future Cities Catapult
Breakout sessions include:
• Data - is data the building block of the next industrial revolution?
• Technology - from smart bins to smart transport, how can technology make places smart?
• Business - can investment in a smart infrastructure ensure economic prosperity for your region?
• People - how will the relationship between citizen and state change in a smart future?
* Please note it may be necessary to alter the timings, speakers or content of the agenda for reasons beyond our control.